Open Access Journals of De Gruyter in the Area of Physics
De Gruyter’s range of broad-scope and topical Open Access journals comprises top-quality research papers and various publication options, such as article processing charges (APCs) discounts.
Open Physics, an Open Access journal in physics, is a premier source of high-quality research, devoted to the publication of fundamental research results in all fields of physics. Its Editor-in-Chief is Sally Seidel and Impact Factor for 2018 is 1.005.
Its recent highlights include the following articles:
- Applying industrial tomography to control and optimization flow systems by Tomasz Rymarczyk et al. (2018);
- Optimal system, nonlinear self-adjointness and conservation laws for generalized shallow water wave equation by Dumitru Baleanu et al. (2018);
- A study on numerical integration methods for rendering atmospheric scattering phenomenon by Tomasz Gałaj et al. (2019);
- Solar concentrators manufacture and automation by Ernst Kussul et al. (2019);
- Analysis of impact load on tubing and shock absorption during perforating by Qiao Deng et al. (2019).
Applied Rheology is a peer-reviewed Open Access journal, covering the science of the deformation and flow of soft matter, with special interest in experimental and computational advances in the characterization and understanding of complex fluids.
Applied Rheology was launched in 1991 and acquired by De Gruyter in early 2019.
The Editors-in-Chief of the journal are Peter Fischer and Martin Kröger, while its Impact Factor for 2018 is 0.959.
In order to prevent both institutions and authors from paying for the same published content twice, in many cases De Gruyter has reached nationwide agreements, whereby authors can publish in Open Access across the entire subscription journal portfolio with reduced APCs.
Edited by Pablo Markin
Featured Image Credits: Quantum tunneling, May 2, 2010 | © Courtesy of Taras Mykytyuk/Flickr.