Open Engineering publishes research results of wide interest in emerging interdisciplinary and traditional engineering fields, including:
- electrical and computer engineering,
- civil and environmental engineering,
- mechanical and aerospace engineering,
- material science and engineering.
The journal is designed to facilitate the exchange of innovative and interdisciplinary ideas between researchers from different countries.
Open Engineering is a peer-reviewed, English language journal. Additionally, each published article is widely promoted to researchers working in the same field.
Aims and Scope
- premier source of high quality engineering research, focused on innovation, changes and future directions of engineering;
- source of the latest news, achievements and research inspirations in emerging interdisciplinary and traditional engineering fields;
- international forum for the dissemination of research data with an emphasis on broad and cross disciplinary works from various areas of engineering;
- excellent articles authored by researchers from all over the world, who appreciate our fast, fair and constructive peer review provided by experts in all fields of engineering.
- transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review;
- possibility of adding animations and stereo images to make your paper more attractive to the readers;
- unrestricted access for all readers;
- authors retain copyright;
- flexible reuse policy;
- increased visibility and readership;
- increased and accelerated citations;
- no space constraints;
- immediate publication;
- extensive promotion of best articles;
- secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico.