Open Physics is a peer-reviewed, Open Access, online journal devoted to the publication of fundamental research results in all fields of physics.
The journal provides the readers with free, instant, and permanent access to all content worldwide; and the authors with extensive promotion of published articles, long-time preservation, language-correction services, no space constraints and immediate publication.
Open Physics is listed inter alia by Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) – Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences, JCR and SCIE.
The standard policy of the journal requires each paper to be reviewed by at least two referees.
The peer-review process is single-blind.
Aims and Scope
The journal publishes research and review articles, rapid and short communications, comments and replies that cover the following areas of physical sciences:
- Atomic and Molecular Physics,
- Biological and Medical Physics,
- Complex Networks, Socio- and Econophysics,
- Computational Physics,
- Condensed Matter Physics,
- Cosmology and Gravitation,
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Optics and Lasers,
- Particle and Nuclear Physics,
- Plasma Physics,
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics,
- Surface Physics,
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics.